Monday, September 26, 2011

A Long Time Coming

After several months of revising and revamping, I'm proud to finally announce the re-launch of my old "Garden Notes" blog.  You'll notice that the title of the blog has changed, but don't fret.  I still plan to deliver all of the gardening information that was included in the blog before the changes--new and unusual plants, practical gardening tips, photos of gardens I have visited and more--but the new blog will also include another of my passions: food.

Food has been almost as important in my life as gardening has and it only made sense that at some point, the two would merge--my vocation and my avocation--and become one.  There are some exciting things happening that I can't discuss with you just yet, but stay tuned for future announcements about new career directions, more opportunities for one-on-one interaction, travel to visit some of the finest gardens and gastronomic destinations around the world and much, much more.

In the meantime, enjoy the new blog--GardenerCook--and watch your "In" Boxes for regular new posts about my two favorite topics.  Happy fall, and I'll see you in the garden!  Or maybe the kitchen!

Troy

No comments: